Ready to enroll or have questions contact Josh Atwood (405) 658-0005, or click Add to Cart
The Contractors School offers the only Business and Law Home Study Computer Programs with 5 excellent sample exams that simulate your actual PSI state exams !
To obtain a Contractor license, each candidate must pass both the trade portion (1) Contractor exam and the (2) Business and Law portion exam. The Contractor and the Business and Law exams can be taken during the same PSI testing session for one $100 fee.
This Home Study Computer Program is a three (3) month subscription / enrollment and allows for unlimited Home Study, Seminars, and Tutoring for a three (3) month period !
Our sample exams simulate your actual PSI state exams!
Questions, answers, and article references that you need to pass the new PSI state examination are contained in this new module. Choose this program if you are serious about passing your state exam with PSI. Go into the test prepared with the best computer study program in Oklahoma!
Below is a small sample of our exam prep questions:
- If Oklahoma Construction Industries Board issues a citation to a licensee and no appeal by the licensee is filed, the citation payment must be submitted ___?
- Correct Answer: CIB statute 158:10-3-4 Payment of fines. “on or before the hearing date indicated on the citation”
- If a contractor was to prepay the Internal Revenue Service $3,254 and their income tax liability is $4,297. Which of the following statements would be true?
- Correct Answer: Calculate: $4,297 (income tax liability) – $3,254 (prepaid income tax) = $1,043 is still owed to the IRS
- It is important to distinguish business expenses from a personal expenses. Which of the following would be considered a valid deductible business expense?
- Correct Answer: Contractors Guide to Business Law and Project Management – Section 14-3 Cost for business-related travel or entertainment.
- There are 67 items needed to complete a job. Each item costs $22. The delivery supplier allows all purchases that are over $2,000 free delivery and charges a $50 delivery for any purchases below. How much MORE money will have to be spent for the contractor to get free shipping from this particular supplier?
- Step_1: $22 (cost per item) x 67 (number of items needed) = $1,474 (total cost of items).
- Step_2: Since the contractor wants to avoid the $50 delivery charge, you must subtract the current cost of items ($1,474) from the cost the supplier needs to not charge the extra fee ($2,000).
- Step_3: $2,000 (amount to NOT charge a delivery fee) – $1,474 (total cost of items) = $526 (this is the amount the contractor must spend MORE to not be charged the $50 delivery fee).
Since the PSI state test is composed from several code and text books revisions, our exam prep program simulates this testing experience. Question and code references from the current and older code books and calculations are included with this module. This gives our customers the very best chance to study and prepare with the variety of questions that can be asked during their examination.
Screen shot image of our Exam Prep Program running on your home computer
The following reference materials are allowed in the examination center:
- NASCLA Contractors’ Guide to Business Law and Project Management Basic 12th or 13th edition (Effective 1/1/2021 the examination will be based on the Basic 13th Edition.)
- State of Oklahoma, Construction Industries Board documents:
- Unofficial Administrative Rules & Courtesy Exam Study Aids Book
- Fine Schedule of the Construction Industries Board, Title 158, Chapter 10
- Lien Law, Oklahoma Statutes, Title 42, Chapter 3
- Industry Regulations, Title 158
- License Act, Oklahoma Statutes, Title 59
- Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and tabbed. However, NOTES written in the codebook/s are NOT permitted by PSI.
License Requirements Summary:
- Business and Law portion: 50 question exam, 2 hour time limit, minimum test score 75%
- PSI Test Fee = $100.00
Applications must be submitted to Construction Industries Board at:
Construction Industries Board
2401 NW 23rd St, Ste 2F, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Telephone: (405) 521‐6550, Toll Free: (877) 484-4424
- License candidates must be pre-approved by Construction Industries Board prior to testing with PSI.
- Applications submitted to CIB are usually processed in 2-3 weeks, at which time each license candidate will be informed via mail or email to indicate approval to take the examination with PSI.
Examinations are administered by the testing agency PSI Services LLC:
3210 E. Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV 89121
Telephone: (800) 733-9267
Our interactive Exam Prep Program allows each license candidate to prepare and study for his state examination while in the comfort of his own home. Our practice exams actually simulate the experience of taking the computerized state examination. The questions, multiple choice answers, and article references have been professionally prepared by our research team to cover every subject area, code section, and calculations. Our sample tests questions are scrambled each time you test to simulate your actual state test experience.
This excellent program can be purchased and installed in just minutes, allows unlimited study and review time for a three month period, and runs on any Windows or Mac computer with an operating system. The program will run on your laptop without internet access allowing on-the-go study preparation.
Why Wait? Call Josh Today! (405) 658-0005