Our Business and Law software is an interactive program that allows you to practice several exam modules consisting of hundreds of sample questions. The software simulates the experience of taking the computerized state examination with PSI.
Here is a small sample of our exam prep questions:
- A completed I-9 form must be on file for each employee within ___ days of the hire date?
Answer: 3 days. Reference: CGBLPM pg.10-4.
- According to the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board, a license must submit payment for a citation that was not appealed within ___?Answer: Before or at the hearing of citation. Reference: OKCIB statute 158: 10-3-4.
- According to the Fair Labor Standards Act, a laborer would be classified as what type of employee?
Answer: Non-exempt. Reference: Certified Public Accountant.
The questions, answers, and article references have been professionally prepared by our research team to cover every topic of your upcoming examination. The combination of specific computer based training with our software, familiarity with the Rules and Regulations, and the Contractor’s Guide to Business reference manual, and your years of experience assure your success. Prep At Home today!
PSI Candidate Information Bulletin, Examination Content Outline:
The following reference materials are allowed in the examination center:
- Contractors’ Guide to Business, Law and Project Management (10th Edition ISBN: 1-934234-39-7). NASCLA Educational Resources and Publications, 23309 N. 17th Dr., Building 1, Unit 110, Phoenix, AZ 85027, (623) 587-9519.www.nascla.org
- Oklahoma Electrical Industry Regulations, Oklahoma Code, Title 158, Chapter 40.
- Oklahoma Fine Schedule of the Construction Industries Board, Oklahoma Code, Title 158, Chapter 10.
- Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Act, Oklahoma Statutes, Title 85.
- Oklahoma Electrical License Act, Oklahoma Statutes, Title 59, Chapter 40A.
- Oklahoma Lien Law, Oklahoma Statutes, Title 42, Chapter 3.
Download these OK CIB references for free with the link below:
- “”Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined and/or indexed prior to the examination session”. (Permanent tabs and highlighting is permitted. No notes !!!)
- No loose papers or unbound references are permitted. If you download a reference from the Internet, it must be spiral bound or hole-punched and placed in a binder, or stapled in the left hand corner.” (Download, print, and bind the rules and regulation references for use during your examination !!!)
Applications must be submitted to OK CIB at:
Construction Industries Board
2401 NW 23rd St, Ste 2F
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Telephone: (405) 521?6550
Toll Free: (877) 484-4424
Web Site: http://ok.gov/cib
- License candidates must be pre-approved by Construction Industries Board prior to testing with PSI.
- Applications submitted to Construction Industries Board are usually processed in 2-3 weeks, at which time Construction Industries Board will mail each license candidate a letter or postcard to indicate approval to take the examination with the testing agency PSI.
Examinations are administered by the testing agency:
PSI Services LLC
3210 E. Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV 89121
License Requirements Summary:
- 50 question exam, 2 hour time limit, minimum test score 75%for Electrical and Plumbing Business and Law (70% for Mechanical Business and Law).
- No additional application fee is required (included when you pay for the contractor portion exam).
- No additional test fee is required if you pay for the “Combination” exams. However, if paid for separately, the test fee is $100.
- No additional documentation is required beyond what is required for the contractor exam portion.