On sale this month for only $199.
Here is a small sample of our exam prep questions:
- The minimum size type SO cord that could be used to connect a 2hp, 208 volt three phase, continuous duty loader would be a ____?
Answer: #14 AWG. Reference: Table 430.250, 430.22(A), Table 400.5(A), Table 310.5.
- What is the minimum radius that a 1″ EMT is required to have when bent with a one shot bender?
Answer: 5.75 inches. Reference: Chapter_9, Table_2.
- A 115 volt 1 1/2 hp single phase motor requires an overload protective device sized at _____?
Answer: 23 amps. Reference: Table 430.248.
Our Arkansas Journeyman Electrician state exam prep software is an interactive program that allows each license candidate to prepare and study for his state examination while in the comfort of his own home. Our practice exams actually simulate the experience of taking the computerized state examination. The questions, answers, and article references have been professionally prepared by our research team to cover every subject area, code section, and calculations. The combination of specific computer based training with our software, familiarity with the code book, and your years of field experience assure your success. Start today!
Prov Candidate Information Bulletin, Examination Content Outline:
Electrical Books allowed during the state exam:
- National Electrical Code 2011 edition. National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch park, PL BOX 9101, Quincy, MA 02269
- Testing candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined and/or indexed prior to the examination session. (Permanent tabs and highlighting is permitted. No notes !!!)
Applications must be submitted:
Arkansas Board of Electrical Examiners
Arkansas Department of Labor
10421 West Markham
Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: (501) 682-4500
Fax: (501) 682-4535
- Pre-approval is required from the board before sitting for the exam.
- A Journeyman Electrician works under the supervision of a master electrician.
Examinations are administered by the testing agency:
13614 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: (866) 720-7768
Fax: (386) 518-6419
License Requirements Summary
- 60 question exam, 3 hour time limit, minimum test score 75%
- Prov Test Fee = $80
- Requires minimum of 4 years of work experience (Master must sign “Affidavit of Employment Experience”)